ACC 568 Week 6 Assignment 3 International Taxation and Foreign Tax Credits
This Tutorial was purchased 3 times & rated A by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- ACC 568 Week 6 Assignment 3 International Taxation and Foreign Tax Credits.docx
Assignment 3: International Taxation and Foreign Tax Credits
Due Week 6 and worth 280 points
Assume you are a CPA working as a tax professional and are hired by a client who is a U.S.-based taxpayer and is interested in expanding the business into foreign markets.
Using the Internet or Strayer databases, conduct research on the various tax impacts for U.S. companies that expand abroad.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
2. Based on your research, assess at least two (2) types of organizations that the taxpayer could establish abroad and the various tax impacts that these types of organization may cause. Provide support for your rationale.
3. Based on your research, develop a strategy for the client to repatriate earnings from the foreign markets and avoid or mitigate the U.S. tax impact on repatriation. Provide support for your rationale.
4. Based on your research, evaluate foreign tax credits and propose at least three (3) tax credits the client could use and the impact on the taxes. Provide examples with your rationale.
5. Based on your research, assess the impact that the accumulated earnings tax had on the client and how the tax could be avoided or mitigated. Provide examples with your rationale.
6. Based on your research, analyze the rules regarding potential U.S. and foreign sourced losses and propose scenario to your client that would best represent the proper treatment of those losses. Provide support for your rationale.
7. Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze the legal basis of outbound international taxation and foreign tax credit limitations.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in international tax planning and research.
· Write clearly and concisely about international tax planning and research using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
Assignment 5: Audit Letter to IRS Due Week 10 and worth 160 points You are a CPA working as a tax professional and have been hired by a client who comes to you with a letter from the IRS indicating that it is auditing several items on the client’s tax return and maki..
Assignment 4: Transfer Pricing Due Week 8 and worth 320 points Transfer pricing is probably one of the biggest tax issues facing taxing authorities. Transfer pricing involves allocating revenues and costs between countries in order to create the best possible tax sit..
ACC 568 Week 4 Assignment 2 Click the link above to submit your assignment. Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" in the Student Center. Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center. &n..
Assignment 3: International Taxation and Foreign Tax Credits Due Week 6 and worth 280 points Assume you are a CPA working as a tax professional and are hired by a client who is a U.S.-based taxpayer and is interested in expanding the business into foreign markets. Using the Internet o..
Assignment 1: Client Letter You are a CPA professional and are assisting a new client who is expanding a business that operates in the United States to having a global presence with operations in foreign countries. The new client is concerned about how he can mitigate the U.S. tax ..
ACC 568 Final Exam Guide Part 1 Question 1 Which of the following is not an assumption of the linear breakeven model: &nbs..